- Hotel San Pedro reserves the RIGHT OF STAY of its guests, clients or passengers, who must respect the rules contained in this document.
- The client has the unavoidable obligation to check in and check out his companions at the moment of his arrival at the hotel, and to check out once his reservation is finished, respecting the check-in and check-out schedules.
- No person other than those registered will be allowed to enter the hotel.
- Check-in and check-out times, breakfast, room cleaning, and pool use must be respected at all times.
- CHECK IN is at 15:00. In case your arrival time is before check-in time, you will be provided with your room based on room availability at that time, or you will have to wait until your room is available.
- CHECK OUT is at 12:00 p.m.
- The client who on the day of check-out vacates his room after 12:00 p.m., without prior notice and without justifying his delay, will be fined with the payment of half additional rent.
- It will be the obligation of the client to pay the extra amounts of his stay at the time that the administration requires it.
- The client is responsible for any DAMAGE AND/OR DAMAGE caused to himself, to other guests, to workers, or to the infrastructure and equipment of the hotel, being obliged to pay or indemnify accordingly.
- To protect the VALUES and MONEY that the client brings with him/her, he/she may use the safety deposit box in his/her room. The hotel administration is not responsible for the loss of these items.
- CHILDREN under 11 years old are free of charge (without food).
- The hotel is SMOKE FREE, smoking is allowed only in the terrace area and balconies of the Mestizaje restaurant.
- PETS are not allowed. Assistance dogs are allowed for people with disabilities.
- PARKING all hotel rooms are entitled to a complimentary overnight parking space (21:00 h to 9:00 h). The hotel has limited spaces that can be used during the day (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) in courtesy, these will be assigned according to the arrival of vehicles. Once our capacity is exceeded, the alternate parking lot may be used at an extra cost.
It is expressly PROHIBITED the following:
- Bringing animals into the hotel.
- Cutting trees, bushes, branches and flowers.
- Littering, washing vehicles and making bonfires.
- Parking in unassigned parking spaces.
- Carrying weapons of any kind.
- Make annoying noises and provoke disturbances.
- Use hotel equipment for purposes other than those for which it was intended.
- Remove from the rooms and common areas any element or furniture.
- Using appliances with high electrical consumption other than those installed in the rooms.
- In general, any act that disturbs or disturbs other guests.
ALBERCA use regulations:
- This area does not have lifeguard personnel so its use is under your responsibility.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No smoking and no littering in the pool and garden.
- Do not use the pool after hours.
- Do not use towels from the rooms in the pool. Ask reception for pool towels.
- Do not enter the pool perimeter with glass objects or food.
- Do not run or enter the pool in an inappropriate manner.
- Diving is not allowed.
- No urinating in the pool. Use the restrooms in the dining room.
- Do not enter the hotel facilities or elevators wet.
- Babies only with diapers suitable for the pool.